April 2021 Newsletter Recap
Hi Ember Crew,
We hope everyone has been safe and sound. Please see below for our monthly updates.
📱 Company & Product Updates:
- Ember has launched the DeFi Index! Invest in 15 DeFi coins in 1-tap
- We’re moving the sell button to the account settings page for extra security and usability
- Partnered with SushiSwap to have them listed with us on the DeFi index and are working together on future co-marketing opportunities
- Ember is planning the launch of a new yield farming product leveraging Compound and Yearn. More info to come ;)
- Ethereum mining fees are extremely high right now due to heavy memecoin trading congesting the ETH blockchain. We implemented a mining fee warning message to protect investors during times like these prior to depositing.
- We’re hiring again! We’re looking for a marketing manager, check out the job listing here.
- We’ve moved $100M+ through the platform!
📊 Fund Performance:
- The Quant - "Bitcoin was fairly range bound in April, the price mainly fluctuated between the $55,000 and $60,000 range for most of the month..." click here for the detailed fact sheet & outlook.
- Marius 5 S-Tier - "Like magic, transaction fees on Ethereum have decreased significantly and Ethereum is showing us a direct response..." To continue reading, click here for the detailed fact sheet & outlook.
- Indexes - "It seems April was a great month for ETH, which started the month off at ~$1,900 and finished at $2,844, rising ~50%..." To continue reading, click here for the detailed fact sheet & outlook.
Please email us if you have any questions. 🙏