March 2021 Newsletter Recap
Hi Ember Crew,
We hope everyone has been safe and sound. Please see below for our monthly updates.
📱 Company & Product Updates:
- The team has soft launched the new DeFi Index and it will be available for everyone in the coming days!
- Mining fees have skyrocketed the past few months so we really appreciate everyone’s patience. As a reminder, these mining fees don’t go to Ember Fund, but instead are charged by the Ethereum blockchain to complete transactions. Ember has also been coming out of pocket to cover significant portions of mining fees for our investors on the backend. We expect mining fees to come down in the coming months as Ethereum 2.0 is developed and the team rolls out our new, more efficient smart contracts
- The team has been working to allow U.S. users to sell their BTC for cash in their Ember Wallet through our onramp partner Gem. We are aiming to launch this in a few weeks.
- We updated the invest screens to clearly show the breakdown of the different fees
- Raised $5.3M in venture capital from top tier investors 🚀
- Quant v2 has been fully rolled out to allow automatic, mining fee-free rebalancing
- Ember successfully launched its first B2B division supporting large asset managers that have $100M+ in AUM
📊 Fund Performance:
- The Quant - "Many investors are naturally bullish on crypto and this strategy is a strong complement to long-only exposures particularly because of the defensive posture during bear markets..." click here for the detailed fact sheet & outlook.
- Marius 5 S-Tier - "We might see a blast-off through all-time-highs with Bitcoin and Ethereum going to $150,000 and $10,000..." To continue reading, click here for the detailed fact sheet & outlook.
- Indexes - "With the world’s biggest and most well-known companies adopting Bitcoin, we expect to see more firms to follow suit, which drives more mainstream attention into the crypto space...." To continue reading, click here for the detailed fact sheet & outlook.
Please email us if you have any questions. 🙏