May 2021 Newsletter Recap
Hi Ember Crew,
We hope everyone has been safe and sound. Please see below for our monthly updates.
📱 Company & Product Updates:
- With mining fees coming down, minimums have been lowered to $500 on our newest portfolios!
- USDC lending is coming to the Quant! More details to come!
- We’re excited to announce the addition of a new member in our investment/finance team at Ember. Welcome Harsharn! Harsharn has an impressive background starting his career in investment banking at Wells Fargo, then various startups, and most recently at a $800M long/short hedge fund. Harsharn is a recent MBA graduate from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Ever want to mine BTC? The team is working on a new feature which will be announced in the coming weeks. 🚀
- We’ve completed the smart contracts that power our next generation of yield farming products! More to come in the following weeks.
📊 Fund Performance:
- The Quant - "Sometimes the best strategy is not to play. The algo exited bitcoin on May 12th at $55,700 and a week later bitcoin went down as low as $30,681..." click here for the detailed fact sheet & outlook.
- Marius 5 S-Tier - "This lull will probably last for the rest of June and we can then finally see pumps coming back in July when EIP-1559 and Optimism arrive..." To continue reading, click here for the detailed fact sheet & outlook.
- Indexes - "After hitting record highs in May, ETH experienced a price crash representing a nearly 60% loss in value..." To continue reading, click here for the detailed fact sheet & outlook.
Please email us if you have any questions. 🙏