October 2021 Newsletter Recap 👈
Hi Ember Crew,
We hope everyone has been safe and sound. Before jumping into our monthly update, don't forget to turn on your Bitcoin miner!
📱 Company & Product Updates:
- Multiple screens in the app have been redesigned, and more are coming. We appreciate everyone’s patience!
- Ember is working with Marius to craft a new portfolio in the NFT space!
- The mining program has mined 1 full BTC and Season 2 will be launched on November 17th. For more info on rates, withdrawals and boosts, check out our blog post here.
- The team is currently working on a solution to Ethereum mining fees! Portfolio minimums and deposit fees may drop to near zero in the coming months. Stay tuned!
- The latest Ember Nuggets is now live! Check out Issue #12 here.
- We're fast approaching 10,000 daily active users!
📊 Fund Performance:
- The Quant - "The Quant made only one trade for the month and that resulted in a 24.8% gain for the entire month. It recognized that the market started shifting and opened the position on the very first of the month at $47,270...." click here for the detailed fact sheet & outlook.
- Indexes - "The Ember DeFi Index remained relatively flat for the month of October while much of the larger market saw strong upward momentum..." To continue reading, click here for the detailed fact sheet & outlook.
- The Yield - "The team is holding the rebalance steady. The market rates on yield have been volatile but remain positioned strongly. Today, the Yield product allocations are the following: 49% Yearn..." To continue reading, click here for the detailed fact sheet & outlook.
Please email us if you have any questions. 🙏